Terms and Conditions
We are pleased to make available to you the BE Bold Program from 1 August 2019 to 31st March 2023 (both dates inclusive).
The primary goal of the BE Bold Program to reward Dicker Data Veritas individual partner representatives on growing their Veritas business. Individuals may be entitled to the Incentive (defined below) upon attainment of the goals and objectives (stipulated below). The Program may be referred to as Dicker Data Veritas BE Bold, Veritas BE Bold, BE Bold.
The Program is open to Dicker Data individual partner representatives in Australia(“Participants”). Through their participation in the Program, Participants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and enter into a binding agreement with Dicker Data. If a Participant does not wish to accept these Terms, they should refrain from participation. If, during the Program Period, the Participant’s status changes so that they are no longer eligible to participate in the Program, they will be excluded from the Program.
Participants who fully and completely meet the Program Requirements will be eligible to receive the Program award: being auction prizes a (“Award”). Points earned are only valid for approved activities as outlined and completed on the BE Bold website. Points will be awarded once each activity is completed and verified by Dicker Data. Points will not be awarded until this time. Earn points when you complete the below activities:
|Veritas Product new licence sale||400|
|Veritas Product renewal||100|
|Veritas Deal Reg or Margin Builder||250|
|Attend a live webinar||200|
|Pass a webinar assessment||200|
|VSE + Veritas Certificate||600|
|Monthly blitz product sale||250|
|Join Veritas Partner Force||1,000|
|Joint customer meeting with DD and Veritas||500|
|Customer Case study||1,500|
|Competitive Swap Out||2,000|
Additional terms relating to the prizes “Rewards” apply; and is subject to further terms and conditions relating to its use, or manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee.
Duration: The duration of our auctions varies and will be prominently published for each auction.
“Auction Period” as deemed in these terms and conditions is defined as the period of time in which the auction is live and open for bidding.
Early Termination: An auction may at our sole discretion be terminated at any time without notice and for any reason.
Bidding Increments: You may bid your BE Bold auction points in set increments above any current bid.
Bidding: Bidding is a binding legal contract in most states. By placing a bid on this system, you agree that you will redeem your BE Bold auction points in the amount that you bid should you be the highest bidder at closing. Bidding on the wrong item, changing your mind, or bidding a few more points than you wished, among others, are not grounds for bid retraction. Items may periodically be removed by Dicker Data in its sole discretion, before or during the auction. Dicker Data reserves the right to reject bids, in its sole discretion.
You will only be able to be the winning bid on one (1) item at a time, per auction.
If you are unsuccessful in winning the item you are bidding on, then the points you bid will be automatically returned to your account. The winning bidder will have those points automatically deducted from their account by Dicker Data. Failure to maintain the proper number of points in your account may result in permanent suspension.
Auction Closings: Following the close of an auction, if you were the highest bidder, you will be contacted to confirm your winning bid. You will be required to provide/confirm your shipping information and you will receive your prize within 31 business days.
Returns: All items are redeemed “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” and all auctions are final. No returns or exchanges are allowed. The descriptions of items appearing in the auction and in related advertising are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any statements made by Dicker Data shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied.
Auction End Warning and Communications: Regardless of equipment, internet connection speed, technical ability, dexterity, or countdown time displayed, or email deliverability, auctions will close at the stated time. Winner will be as stated on the Auction page at close.
Procedure for breaking ties
In the unlikely event of a tie in scoring after conclusion of the leaderboard, a winner will be selected based on their first claim date. Judges reserve the right in their sole discretion to select fewer than the stated number of winners if there is an insufficient number of eligible Entries, or an insufficient number of eligible Entries meeting the minimum Judging Criteria.
Winner selection and notification
Potential winner(s) will be determined on or about 31st September 2022 and notified by 15th October 2022 by direct contact via their registered member details provided.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted, is contacted and does not respond in a timely manner with all required information, or fails to claim the prize as directed within the time allotted following attempted notification, refuses the prize, is ineligible to accept the prize, is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if the attempted prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize at issue will be forfeited and, at Dicker Data’s sole discretion, not awarded or awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest‐ranking Entry based on judging.
A Participant is not a winner, even if a prize notification is received, unless and until the Participant’s eligibility and the potential winning Entry has been verified and the Participant is notified that verification is complete. Potential winners must continue to comply with these Official Rules.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law (‘ACL’), and consumer guarantees relating to goods or services under the ACL) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion or rewards. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
Reward(s) Error Policy
This Reward(s) error policy (the “Reward Error Policy”) applies to each Participant in BE Bold Accidental typographical errors sometimes occur in Reward(s) descriptions or values. In this event, Dicker Data reserves the right to notify you of the correct description or value before Reward(s) is shipped. The Reward(s) Error Policy requires prompt mitigation and recovery of all Reward(s)s issued in error for any reason; including, but not limited to data inaccuracy, inaccurate Reward Points’ valuation, processing error or miscommunication. The Reward(s) Error Policy requires immediate steps be taken to mitigate loss by reversing Reward Points deposited to Participant accounts in error, placing a hold on delivery and fulfilment of Reward(s), and/or cancelling Reward(s) orders. As a result of error mitigation steps, a Participant may have a negative Reward Points account balance. A Participant can restore his or her Reward Points’ account to a positive balance by receiving further Reward Points; or, participants may elect to be credited Reward Points by returning Reward(s) previously received by the Participant.
If a Participant attains Reward(s) through the BE Bold program in a way that contravenes the program terms (this may be via a technical error or security vulnerability exposed by the participant) then Dicker Data reserves the right to notify the participant of the correct description or value before Reward(s) is shipped. Where incorrect Reward(s) are received by the Participant before the error is discovered, Dicker Data reserves the right to cancel or reclaim the Reward(s) where possible.
Program Requirements and Claims
- Dicker Data will provide the Award to a Participant who meets the Program Requirements and has made a Claim for the Award. The Program Requirements are as follows: Eligible Partners are required to register their inclusion in the program at the Veritas BE Bold Website.
- To have a valid claim for the Award, the Participant must be in good standing with Dicker Data at the time of the claim, must not be in breach of these Terms or any other agreement that they have in place with Dicker Data and must demonstrate to Dicker Data’s satisfaction that they have fully and completely met the Program Requirements (“Claim”). For a Participant’s
Claim to be valid, it must also be made in accordance with these Terms and all terms contained in the Program materials and, where applicable, the relevant Partner Program.
- Unless a different governing law is stated to apply in the specific terms of a Program, the terms and conditions of the Program are governed by the laws in Australia as applicable.
- No exceptions to the Program will be allowed. Dicker Data has the right to deny all claims that do not meet the criteria and requirements outlined in the Program.
- Dicker Data reserves the right to modify, extend or discontinue the Program, in whole or in part, at any time and without further notice. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, the eligible Dicker Data products and/or services included in the Program may be changed or substituted at any time.
- The Program may not be combined with any other Dicker Data offer, incentive or promotion, unless otherwise stated in the Terms.
- All sales are calculated in AUD.
- Dicker Data has the right in its absolute discretion to deny any claim to entitlement under the Program and/or may prohibit a Participant from participating in the Program where Dicker Data (in its absolute discretion) determines that such Participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing.
- All decisions by Dicker Data are final.
- The Program is void to the extent prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable local law. If a portion of the Program is found to be prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable local law, only that portion of the Program will be void.
- Dicker Data and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents will have no liability to, and will be held harmless by a Participant making a Claim under the Program, for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly related to the acceptance, possession, delivery, use or misuse of any matter or thing awarded under the Program.
- Any disputes, legal claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Program will be resolved individually, without any resort to any form of class action.
- Dicker Data is not responsible for any lost, late, or misdirected mail (including email) nor for any errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, or delays in any technical platforms or means of electronic transmission used in the publication or Participation of the Program.
- Dicker Data will have no liability to any Participant or other person under the Program or otherwise for lost profits, loss of use, lost or corrupted data, loss of goodwill or for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential losses or damages arising in connection with or under the Program and/or the Program terms and conditions, even if Dicker Data has been notified of
such losses or damages.
- Any FBT liability is the responsibility of the reward recipient and their employer. The Individual Partner Representative may consult his/her own tax advisor with any question or concern about the taxes that apply to him/her in relation to this Program.
Any questions regarding this Program should be addressed to email@example.com.
By clicking “I Agree” upon registration, Participant is indicating that you are a representative of the Partner organisation with the authority to bind the Partner organisation contractually and have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and The Program.